Location: Ottawa, Canada
It has been a long time since I have checked in with this site.
I have been traveling since May and have created a new site to document the journey at
www.planetranger.com/loveanda- cceptance (for some reason the web program insists on putting a dash in the word acceptance but it should read loveandacceptance after the .com)
Feel free to check it out to see where and what I am up to now.
I head to France this week and plan to continue updating it while there.
Location: Calgary, Canada
Well it has been 5 months since my return to Canada from Mexico and this is the first time in almost that long since I take a look at it. My intention to complete this page was good but once I was home I found it too difficult to go back and fill it in.
I am however, currently on a new journey and am documenting it on a new page I have created, thanks tp Planet Ranger. I am traveling through my own country on a work contract and it has been an incredible learning experience to date. I have no doubt it will continue to be so and so if you wish to join me, please do so by going to www.planetranger.com/loveandaccep- tance.
Hope to see you on my journey.
Location: Puerta Vallarta
Birth Day Update - I am 35 and love it!
H e l l o !!!!
Hello friends, family, loved ones.
I figure it is high time I send you word about my whereabouts, well-being and adventures. I am still in Vallarta. With the exception of a few day trips here and there, this has been my base and my home for almost two months now. I am not yet tired of the busy pace of this city, but am beginning to prepare for my return to Canada.
Since I last wrote, much has happened. I recovered from the Mexican winter cold, I saw a whale dancing just off shore from the beach from my apartment, and I cruised to Yelapa for lunch by yacht. I have dined in the most chichi of restaurants and eaten dinner for $2.60 at a fish taco stand. I have danced to reggae, covers of Toto and to DJs from Mexico City. I have been awake when the sun was rising and staring out at the ocean as the sun set, spotting Venus shining in the sky each and every night. I have met locals and travellers alike, experiencing and developing deep connections in short periods of time. I have learned a ton more Spanish and spend my days speaking a mixture of Spanish, English and French - sometimes speaking all three at once.
After having made a decision to actually vacation a bit while I was here, (my laptop agreed as it stopped working the day after that) I stopped (trying to work/working so much and began to do things such as go to the beach. After a month and a half, I am proud to say that I finally have a tan. I have spent the past week making daily visits to the beach to do yoga and read and write, swim and Be. I am enjoying myself. Not to say that there has not been struggle, but nothing that isnt an opportunity to learn, and, as you know, I never pass up the opportunity to grow.
I plan to go to Guadalajara on Feb 4th to 7th with Jude and some cool girls (Iara and Natalia) I met here. They are also Aquarians and are going to celebrate their birthdays there. Iara has an apartment and has invited me to stay. Jude and I had planned on going and so, the Universe, as always, has helped to put everything into place to make it possible. I have met soooo many people from Guadalajara and I love them all. They are so nice and open and light in spirit. I will visit some of them while I am there and have even been invited to a wedding, although I am not sure if I will attend or not. I am looking forward to the trip, as I have not explored Mexico beyond an hour north and an hour south of Vallarta.
Today I have been invited to go parasailing. Until the opportunity arose I wrote it off as an unsafe (and costly) tourist attraction, however, Jude and others have told me that it is beautiful and peaceful and that they loved the experience. So, I am open to doing it and will let you know what it is like as I may just take them up on it. For a country, or a society with little income (The daily wage is about $5 a DAY with minimum wage at $4.50 US) and so much poverty, the people here are the most generous I have encountered, and I, having been doing work to open up to receiving, must be ready cause I have been offered and accepted many gifts. I have discovered that just as I love to give, so do others and it is wonderful to be able to receive, and to give the opportunity to experience the joy they get from giving.
Friday I head to Sayulita for two days and a night. It is a small town north of Vallarta filled with artists and hippies, surfers and Shaman. I love it and if I were to stay here longer or come back, that is where I would settle..for a while. I have been several times (it is an hour and a $1.70 Mexican bus ride away) and I enjoy the peace, the most incredible fish tacos (from Miguel´s stand, who by the way is also an Aquarius!) and the overall vibe of the place and people. I discovered the cheapest, cleanest and most quaint posada run by an Italian man named Willie. It is called Body and Soul. They offer a free yoga class on Saturdays and so I am planning my trip to attend. They have a little restaurant and a tiny exercise gym and is run by super nice and charming people.
Jude and I are planning one more day trip to Los Caletas. It is a 40 minute catamaran ride away and by day is a like a retreat (perfect research opportunity for me) with nothing to do but sit in a hammock, do yoga, kayak, snorkel and eat. It is director John Houstons (Night of the Iguana) former hideaway. At night it is transformed into a romantic evening getaway featuring a torch lit gourmet meal, open bar (normal for tours here) and then a pre-Hispanic show in the jungle featuring a story telling the history of the Corn Men through dancing and music. That experience (called Rhythms of the Night), will have to wait until next time. Or at least until I am invited or have someone in my life to go on a romantic dinner with. No tears here. I am not at all sad about being alone right now. In fact, it is perfect. I am enjoying dating my self.
Today I turn 35 and as I look at my life, I give thanks and am grateful for how blessed I am. There are times when I focus on what I dont have, but more and more I am becoming aware of how much I DO have and man, my life is abundant.
I thank God for this life, for all that I have and for each and everyone one of you.
That's about it for now folks. I go now to treat myself to a salad at my fav veggie restaurant called Papaya 3 and am due at the beach for yoga, and perhaps a parasail. I will send you word of more adventures, well, when I do.
In peace and love,
Tanya Leah Marie Nemchin
Location: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I just want to say hello and let you know that I am alright and still enjoying my time in Mexico very much. I have a cold that is going around and it has been raining for a few days but I don´t mind as it is allowing me guilt free time to chill in my apartment.
I composed a complete update to you yesterday, however my computer crashed before I was able to send it and the file sits on a dead laptop. I hope it revives itself after the rains stop here. I am hoping it is just the humidity.
In any case, I send you love and will write soon. Hopefully very soon. Please send out healing vibes to my laptop!
hasta pronto amigos y amigas,
Hello my friends,
I am sending you this email sent to me by Sharon because it touched me deeply.
I know that I walk not the path alone.
In love and light,
hugs sent out to you.
Channelled by a woman named Ronna Herman, she has been the voice of Archangel Michael for many years.
My brave warriors of Light, you have the ability to create your own sphere of Love/Light on Earth, a sphere which contains all the gifts of your Divine heritage, a rarefied environment which will nurture, support and assist you in creating your version of paradise on Earth, an environment which will protect and defend you from the swirling mass of negative vibrational frequencies that are so prevalent on Earth. You will have the ability to radiate forth your Love/Light to humanity and the Earth, but nothing of lesser vibration will be able to penetrate your sphere of Light. We hear you ask, "How can we accomplish this?" You begin by opening the door to the temple of your heart where your Spirit Self resides. Once you reconnect with your own God Spark, you ignite the internal fire of transformation that has lain dormant for thousands of years within you. Many of you lament, "But where and how do we begin?" Begin today. This moment make a commitment to yourself and to your God Self to open the treasure chest of your heart, and begin the process of reprogramming your subconscious mind. We will give you a number of thoughts/affirmations to assist you in this process. These have been given before, and we assure you that if you will focus on each thought/affirmation for several days, firmly ingraining it within, and then implementing these empowering thought forms in your life to the best of your ability, your world will swiftly be transformed for the better. Your life will flow graciously, and you will ride the waves of ascending Light as you reclaim your heritage and mastery of Self.
* We encourage you to accept the universal truth that you are a co creator with
the God Mind. What are your wildest dreams? What sort of world do you wish your Earth to become? Build it in your mind, hold it in your heart and permeate your emotional nature with the yearning for it to manifest, and then begin to affirm it into reality.
* Dear one, you must rise above what is thought to be good or bad. Do not be swayed and do not feel you must justify your beliefs. Dare to know, dare to do, and be silent.
* If you stay heart-centered and in control of your thought processes, you will always be informed as to what you should be doing or where you should be. You will always be in the right place at the right time!
* How will you know when you have moved into a state of grace? You will know when others reflect the beauty of your soul; you will see it in their eyes. You will know when your abundance begins to flow. You will know when your heart and soul sings. You will know when you cannot keep quiet, and you are compelled to share your joyous experiences with anyone who is willing to listen.
* Accept each new challenge with eagerness. What is this person trying to teach me? What mirror is he/she reflecting back to me? What misconceptions am I holding that I need to experience? See each challenge as opportunities to move more fully into your mastery.
* What is your body trying to teach you? Listen. Is it out of alignment? Are you giving it the attention it needs via healthy food, exercise or movement, feeding it proper healthy ideas. Remember, ideas and thoughts are food too.
* Stay soul- and heart-centered, beloved; keep your conscious attunement to your Higher Self, for the messages and instructions will be coming to you at a faster and faster pace. The time of waiting and preparation are over. The time of action has been initiated.
* We will be transmitting messages at different vibrations and levels, and each of you will know if a message is meant for you, for it will resonate deep within your Being. Take from each message that which you feel is right for you, but do not be discouraged or feel guilty if you are not ready to accept the full mantle of your spirituality.
* Let us assure you, dear one, you are safe! You are not without protection....each and every moment. As long as you stay in tune with your inner Self, you will always, repeat, always, be apprised of what you should do or where you should be, unless you begin to buy into the reality of deprivation, destruction and cataclysm. Do you need this in your life or as a lesson? We think not.
* Meditate daily and nightly, better yet, become a living meditation so that every waking moment is focused on the highest purpose for all. Then bring your love and power together to create the meridians of light and energy so that your strength is flowing back and forth amongst you and radiating out from you, both into the heavens and down to the center of your mother Earth.
* You are to assume the lofty outlook of the masters: calmly, gently, lovingly standing by, observing, helping when possible, but allowing, not judging, for you know all that is happening is for a reason and has a higher purpose.
* Spread your loving Light and presence as far and wide as possible, dear one. Counsel those who are led to you. By your actions you will be known, and those who have need of your Light and wisdom will be drawn to you.
* We tell you, dear one, begin where you are at this moment. Begin to live, breathe and transmit to those close around you the power and love of truth and inspiration. Truth and love begets truth and love until it builds and surrounds you, and when you have created a surplus you transmit it out and around the world.
* You will not be required to experience anything more difficult than you have already experienced. You have completed or accomplished the most difficult parts of your transformation. The rest of the way is "a breeze." Enjoy your transformation, enjoy the return to your real identity, the real YOU.
* As you gain your spiritual strength, more and more will be opened to you: new awareness, new spiritual gifts, new relationships. Prayers are always answered, but in the best and proper time when you place yourself in the care of Spirit.
* Live day-by-day, moment-by-moment. Practice staying in the Still Point of the God moment from within your soul and heart center. Give to those who need you your loving devotion, and attend to the everyday mundane tasks as you build your spiritual strength and force field of Light. Your pleas to serve and desire to help humanity have not gone unheeded. We hear you. The time to step forward and take up your spiritual banner has arrived. Ask and we will respond. Call and we will join your endeavors. Send out all the Love/Light you hold and we will increase it a thousandfold. Your cause is our cause, for as you evolve, so evolves the universe. We are here to guide, guard and protect you. I AM Archangel Michael.